- Made of lightweight grid fleece
- Velour Velcro panels on front and back for patches
- Small velour panel on top of the cap for the IFF patch
- Small pocket on the back for emergency ear plugs or other small items
- Cord loop on the back for hanging the cap on the carabiner
Range Beanie Cap – Gid Fleece
RANGE Beanie® Cap is based on the famous USMC Beanie Cap. Made of lightweight, breathable and yet hot Grid Fleece. The cap was adjusted to fit any ear protection perfectly. On the front and back of the hat, there are two soft velour Velcro panels for patches. At the top of the lid is a small velour square for the IFF patch. Additionally, on the back of the hat is a small, zippered pocket for emergency ear plugs or other similarly small items. On the back, right under the Velcro, there is a cord loop that allows you to hang the cap on a carabiner. Thanks to the small dimensions of the lid, you can always have it with you in your pouch.