Morakniv developed the Floating Serrated Knife for the offshore industry, where a floating knife is essential. Of course, its features also make this knife a perfect tool for professionals and sportspeople, kayakers, sailors, and others spending time on the water.
The Morakniv Floating Serrated Knife is a fixed blade knife that, thanks to the designed handle of cork, actually floats. The thin serrated stainless steel blade is specially designed to handle cutting rope, fibres, and nylon. The Floating Serrated Knife has a core and a sheath made of highly visible orange polymer, making it easy to locate. The Floating Serrated Knife is a very lightweight knife, easy to take with you by connecting it to your belt, backpack, or life-saving vest with the clip on the sheath. It’s also possible to attach to a button, for example, on your working clothes. The blade has a rounded tip, helping prevent accidental injuries.
- 100% Swedish stainless steel
- Fixed-blade stainless floating knife with a safety tip and serrated edge.
- Cork overlayed polymer offers floatation and grip, while the high-visibility Green colour makes it easy to find
- Blade thickness: .55 inches (1.4mm), blade length: 3.8 inches (97mm), total length: 9.25 inches (235mm), Net weight: 2.7 ounces (49 grams)
- Great for boating, kayaking, fishing, sailing, bait, canoeing, etc.
- Quality Swedish stainless steel
|Usage Area||Fishing, Outdoor|
|Knife Type||Floating Knife|
|Knife Series||Floating Knife|
|Steel Type||Stainless Steel|
|Blade Length||96 mm|
|Blade Thickness||1,4 mm|
|Fire Steel Compatible||No|
|Edge Protection||Polymer Sheath|
|Knife Length||223 mm|
|Handedness||Left Handed, Right Handed|
|Fit for Children||No|
|Total Length||235 mm|
|Net Weight||83,0 g|